- High potency antiviral formula combining standardised extracts of Andrographis (andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (oleuropein), plus Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle
- Also contains Vitamin C and a readily-absorbed form of Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN) for additional immune support during infections
- Assists in the management of viral infections causing colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections including rhinitis, sinusitis, laryngitis and tonsillitis
- For best results, take ActiViral™ at the first sign of symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, fever, catarrh and inflammation
- May help to relieve headache associated with fever, cold or flu
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)to clear heat, cool the Blood and resolve toxicity. Areas of traditional focus include head, throat, lung, stomach and the intestines.Suitable for adults and children over 5 years
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf)
standardised to oleuropein 30mg
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle)||flower bud||1g (1000mg)|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN)
equiv. to zinc 8mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.